- Hammerhead Go Gourmet Thailand
- One Onion (sliced)
- 2-3 Spring Onions
- One tin Baby Corn Spears (410g)
- One tin Coconut Cream (400ml) or light coconut cream.
Eight chicken thigh cutlets
- Place chicken thigh cutlets in the slow cooker and put the sliced onion on top.
- Sprinkle the Hammerhead Go Gourmet Thailand over and pour on the coconut cream.
- Add the baby corn spears and spring onion.
- Slow cook on low for about 6 hours or high 3-4 hours (depending on your slow cooker)
Serve with Jasmine rice and freshly chopped coriander.