Mandarin Sunshine Chips
This product is currently sold out.
Our dehydrated slices of sunshine are 100% pure Mandarins slowly dried for a super sweet crisp.
Ideas for use:
- Add a few slices to water and chill overnight for a lightly flavoured drink for the kids, 0% nonsense.
- A slice in black tea or earl grey will give you a lovely zesty hint.
- Add into your cooking. Mandarin slices in casseroles or slow cooker meals can give a fantastic fruity element to your meal. These work particularly well with Chinese or Moroccan flavours, spice matches would be cinnamon, five spice and cumin.
- Dipped in melted chocolate as a gourmet treat.
- Stuff a few slices, along with onion slices and a couple of cloves of garlic, into a chicken, add another few slices atop the bird before roasting. Once roasted, mash the onion and mandarin into the chicken juices, strain and thicken with a little cornflour for a awesome gravy.
30 grams approximate weight.