- 800g x Chopped tomatoes
- One x Onion (sliced)
- One x Carrot (Diced)
- 250g x Pumpkin (peeled and diced)
- Hammerhead Go Gourmet India
- 300g x Dried Four Bean mix (soaked overnight in cold water and drained)
- 75ml x Cold Water
- Fresh tomatoes, diced (about half a tomato per serve) (optional)
- Freshly chopped coriander to garnish. (optional)
- Place all ingredients, except for fresh tomatoes and coriander into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for eight hours. (Stir once at the half way point if possible)
- Served with Pilaf rice or Coconut Rice and Naan Bread. Garnish with sliced freshly diced tomatoes and chopped coriander leaves.
Stir through unsweetened yoghurt before serving for a creamier and slightly milder dish.